Hub-City Auctions Ltd.
Auction Rules & Regulations:
1. Settlement in full must be made by cash or debit before goods are removed from the premises.
2. Goods not paid for or removed from the premises within two sale days may, at the option of the auctioneer, be resold at any subsequent sale and any deficiency charged to the original purchaser.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid. In cases of dispute the auctioneer's decision is final.
4. Goods sold to a purchaser lie at his risk immediately, including, but not limited to, theft or damage.
5. All goods are sold on an "as is, where is" basis and no warranty, implied or otherwise, exists in relation to any goods offered for sale.
6. All goods are available for inspection before the sale and each purchaser shall be held to have been satisfied as to the identity, authenticity, quantity and condition of each lot, and shall not be permitted to make any objection after the sale on any grounds whatsoever. The auctioneer will not be held responsible for inaccuracies or deficiencies in the description of each lot, oral, written or otherwise.
We accept merchandise for sale on a commission basis. To consign goods for sale, simply bring the items to our auction building in Williams Lake. We are also able to conduct auctions on location.